NICUSA Inc. Account Registration
An account with the Maryland Information Division of NICUSA, Inc. is required to access certain online eGovernment services that have state or federal usage restrictions and may require agency approval. As a registered user, you will be able to use various fee-based agency services that can be billed monthly to one account. You may choose to pay your monthly charges by a direct debit (ACH) to your bank account or receive an invoice by email and pay online or by check. The annual account fee per 10 users is $95.00. The 10-user limit does not apply to Maryland State Inspection stations.
NOTE: For MVA services, current Agency Gratis customers approved by MVA will continue to receive records for free under the new system. The $95 registration fee is also waived for gratis customers.
The benefits of registration are many and sign up is simple. Save time and money by becoming a registered user today!
The initial $95 registration fee must be paid by credit card upon registration and includes the following benefits:
- Conduct all online government services 24/7 with the convenience of billing to one account.
- Eliminate the need to enter credit card and billing information for each transaction.
- Access to premium services that can only be utilized with a registered account.
- Individual usernames and passwords for up to 10 people on one account.
- 24/7 Maryland.gov customer/technical support by phone, email, or live chat.
- Receive announcements of service updates and important information about Maryland.gov.